- 2.0 Eclipse AGB Hinge
- Technical Information
Price per 1 Hinge! Standard Applications Require 2 Hinges.
2.0 Eclipse AGB Hinge
- Reversible concealed hinge; adjustable on three axis, up to 180° opening for flush doors with thickness from 40 (1 9/16") to 44 mm (1 3/4").
- Capacity: 40 kg with 2 hinges, 60 kg with 3 hinges.
- Perform pre-holes. Set millings on sash and frame as shown in drilling diagram. Fasten the hinge with 5x40 mm (3/16"x19/32") screws for sash part and 4x25 mm (5/32"x1") screws for frame part.
- Suitable for telescopic coverplates: 20 mm (25/32") milling depth of frame part.
- Invisible from outside, refinement in door design.
- Door reversibility thanks to the symmetrical milling. It enables on-site choice of door side.
- Easy installation: sash part and frame part can be installed separately during production and joined on site.
- The covers conceal the adjustment screws, for elegance also when the sash is open.
- Three adjustments completely independent one from the other: adjustment in pressure ±1 mm (1/32"), vertical ±2 mm (3/32") and horizontal ±1,5 mm (1/16")