- Technical Details
A simple and elegant privacy lock for sliding barn door openings for either residential or commercial applications, without having to build out extra frames.
Tubular drive-in bolt installed inside the jamb.
Dust-proof strike installed in the door on the trailing side.
Discreet release button with decorative cap installed on the outside of the door for emergency release.
A variety of trim escutcheons with t-turn may be installed on the jamb side to allow locking and unlocking of the bolt from the inside.
ADA/Barrier-Free t-turn available for commercial and hospitality applications.
- Tubular drive-in bolt installed into jamb
- Adjustable dust proof strike installed in the door on trailing side
- Discrete release button installed on outer face of door for emergency release
- 2 backset options: 2 1/4” backset for wall thicknessof 4 1/2” - 6 1/2” or 3 1/2” backset for wall thickness 6 1/2” and up
- Various trim options including ADA compliant levers
- Spindle hub: 5 x 5 x 62 mm (3/16” x 3/16” 2 7/16”)
|Usage||Sliding Door||Door Type||Wood|
|Door Thickness||1 3/8 to 1 3/4 in||Height||4 in|
|Plate Style||Rectangular||Width - Plate||2 3/8 in|
|Standards and Certifications||ADA|
Spindle and screws
Spindle size: 5 x 5 x 62 mm (3/16 x 3/16 x 2 7/16”)
Screw size: M4 x 50 mm (1 15/16”)