- Technical Features
- Installation Instructions
Diva Air is the patented sliding system with exposed aluminum track and soft-closing, for wooden design doors.
Diva Air is featured by minimal style, thanks to hidden sliding trolleys. Patented air dampers are totally concealed into the tracks, in order to stand out the design of the door. The exposed aluminum tracks are available in various finishing solutions. The guide rail has no decorative cover, so that indoors it becomes part of the interior decor. Very elegant appearance and unobtrusive design make it possible to use it in almost any design decision.
Silent slip and soft stop
The innovative roller system allows the door to move gently and silently. The softness of the slip is provided by high-tech air dampers, which will also protect your fingers from possible bumps or pinches. The stop is gradual due to the unique mechanism of rollers.
The air damper is integrated into the track and is equipped with an automatic loading system; the pre-loading operation must be made before the first usage of the door.
- The universal mechanism, suitable for both left and right opening.
- The rail is mounted on the wall, and the rollers are cut into the door slab from both sides.
- The lower guide is missing. Like many sliding constructions as a compartment, an invisible flag is set at the bottom of the door slab.
- Minimum visual load, everything is simple and at the same time exceptionally elegant.
Technical Features of Installation Diva Air
When measuring the opening it is important to pay attention to the slope of the walls. The angle between the wall and the floor should be 90 degrees. If you are building an opening specifically for the installation of the Diva Air system, it is necessary to provide embedded elements to ensure durability and ensure long and high-quality mechanisms.