NEW MAGIC 2 Frame
Concealed System Integrated In Universal Aluminum Designed For Glass, Panel 5mm and 6,5 mm Thick.
Magic2 Frame combines the innovative features of invisible sliding door system Magic2 with the versatility and clean design of our new Universal frame, which allows clean lines, reduced encumbrances and maximal resistance.
Magic2 Frame, designed for glasses in 5 and 6,5 mm thickness, it is therefore the perfect meeting point between functionality and design.
Dedicated to monolithic and laminated glass .Thanks to innovative extruded profiles, Universal frame result to be higly resistant. Furthermore, it has been realized an innovative bi-extruded gasket which allows an optimal grip of glass. The bi-extruded gasket will allow to use monolithic and laminated glasses from 5 up to 6,5 mm thickness.
Minimal and linear design .The vertical upright with reduced dimensions will decrease visibility of extruded profiles. The lines will then result linear and clean. The gap, in the upper side of the door as in the bottom’s, it is reduced out just like standard swing doors and no additional drilling or milling processing are needed. The sliding track external cover will shape with the door a continuous surface: everything contributes to confer to Magic2 Frame a minimal, but pleasent design. Profiles and accessories are available in different finishings, from lighter to darker colours, as per latest design trends.
Versatility and resistance. Tubular extrued profiles, metal joints, maximal grip, load-bearing connectors, bi-extruded gaskets: the glass weight is sustained by vertical uprights and horizontal crosstracks, halving the pressure of it. Extruded profiles are assembled by metal joint connectors, without any additional drilling precessing requirement: This allows to cut profile’s bars to favourite size, with no additional drilling or milling precess, always granting the best grip.
Reduced vertical and horizontal gap. Into the horizontal crosstrack are inserted dustcover brushes, allowing to fill the gap either in the bottom, as in the upper side, towards the external cover. According to that, horizontal or vertical door’s gap will result extremely reduced.
- Sliding system are reversible and can be mount on both left and right handed doors.
- Aluminum Profiles will create maximum door 43" width x 86-9/16" hight
- Vertical and horizontal profile can be cut down to meet necessary door dimension
- Maximum Door Weight - 176 Lbs./ 80Kg
- Minimum Door Width - 33-7/16" (Please check installation instruction)
- Maximum Door Width - 43" (For smaller opening please check installation instruction)
Upper running track create a clearance 15mm (19/32") ( distance between door to wall )
Brushed Anodized Silver (Finish Code - AS )
Brushed Anodized Nickel (Finish Code - NKS )
Brushed Anodized Graphite (Finish Code - GRFS )
Brushed Anodized Dark Brown (Finish Code - E3S )
Brushed Anodized Black (Finish Code - NS )
Other Finishes Upon Request ( Minimum Order Required)
Height: max 1/4" (6.5mm)
Compensate Wall Dips: +5/32" / -5/32" (+4mm / - 4mm )
Over 50 mm of braking distance
The MAGIC 2 Frame - system uses new PATENTED dampers, for a total braking of 50 mm,
increasing the soft closing motion of 20mm more than previous version, keeping the same widths of door.- New adjustable upper stoppers The new adjustable dampers are no more connected to the spacer or end caps. is now possible to adjust the damper position when required.
- New position for spacer wheels
The MAGIC 2 Frame - system incorporates new spacer wheels, placed at the end of the door, to better protect the door from any contact with the wall.
-New PATENTED system for any type of adjustment
The new MAGIC 2 Frame - slider system incorporates a PATENTED® micrometric adjustment system, wichallows any type of vertical and horizontal adjustment: to compensate the possible wall irregularities. These operations are possible also without remove the door from the slide as it was in previous model.
- Practical un-hooking system The MAGIC 2 Frame - system is equipped with two new anti unhooking elements. In these new elements, two safety rods have been inserted, they are used to easily rotate the anti unhookings without any other tool.
- Silent lower guide In order to increase the smoothness of motion, the MAGIC 2 Frame - system is equipped with metallic floor guide made in zamak to better increase sliding silence MAGIC 2 Frame - also includes a plastic profile in the bottom of the door.
- Patented lower wheels for better smoothness The new lower wheels of MAGIC 2 Frame - have PATENTED suspensions, and have been designed with larger diameter,larger bearings and bigger pivots. The rubber on wheels has been doubled to make them stronger and smoother. MAGIC 2 Frame - system integrates two fixed springs that works up to 40kg door weight.
For doors weight higher than 40kg, up to maximum 80kg, new wheels will flex more and hit the new rubber cylinder that act as an additional cushion for two springs.
Door overlap one side of frame 5/8" (16 mm) and opposite , 7 15/16" (202 mm) when in the fully closed position (dimensions depending on door width and type of installation)
Net opening width = DOOR WIDTH (-) 8-9/16" (218 mm)
The bottom rollers need to run on a solid floor like: hardwood, tiles, concrete, metal, glass etc.
Carpet, cork or other soft floors required installation of running track ( purchase separate)
Depending on material a slight trace of wear may appear on the floor.
Tile gaps are noticeable when moving the door.
SET INCLUDE:Set include all necessary hardware for 1 door ( Glass, panel, Lock & Handles Not Included )
The NEW Orginal sliding system for barn door.
Each of its specific components has been thoroughly studied to get the most out of functionality.
The system integrates four international patents.
Click here to open: PDF Installation Instruction