- Installation Instruction
The door straightener in the steel plate stands out for the functional characteristics that make it one of the most efficient products of its kind available on the market.
- These door straighteners are normally used to be applied on sandwich panels.
- They come with a standard dual adjustment system from the top or bottom, allowing you to choose from which side to make the adjustment during door assembly at all stages.
- They are supplied completely pre-assembled and ready to be slotted into their housing. The special structure in the steel plate provides a highly efficient yield of adjustment with a stroke of 1 cm both when pushing and pulling.
- The efficiency of the adjustment is guaranteed even with door straighteners up to 280 mm shorter than the total span of the door.
- The Invisible straightener is suitable for a door leaf of max 3420 mm.