- Magic 2 system with no additional millings on the door
- No milling process on the door
- Magic2 Features:
- Technical Data:
- Installation Instruction:
Magic2 Uni integrates all innovative features of Magic2 system, but it also allows to use of the system with economical industrial laminated panels with fixed standard height.
Thanks to Magic2 Uni all additional milling processing on the door has been totally eliminated. The tracks, indeed, are directly screwed on the top and on the bottom edge of the door.
With Magic2 Uni system is possible to realize standard doors with thickness from 38 to 44 mm.
Magic 2 is an INNOVATIVE and PATENTED made in Italy system that represents the evolution of Magic.
Over 50 mm of the braking distance
Uses new PATENTED dampers, for total braking of 50 mm, increasing the soft closing motion of 20 mm more than the previous version, keeping the same widths of the door.
New adjustable stoppers The new adjustable dampers are no more connected to the spacer or end caps. is now possible to adjust the damper position when required.
1. Patented lower wheels for better smoothness
The new lower wheels of Magic 2 have PATENTED suspensions, and have been designed with a larger diameter, bearings, and bigger pivots. The rubber on the wheels has been doubled to make them stronger and smoother.
Magic 2 system integrates two fixed springs that work up to 90 pounds of door weight. For doors heavier than 90 pounds, up to a maximum of 160 pounds, new wheels will flex more and hit the new rubber cylinder that acts as an additional cushion to the two springs.
2. Silent lower guide In order to increase the smoothness of motion, the Magic 2 system is equipped with a metallic lower guide made in Zama. to increase sliding silence Magic2 also includes a plastic profile at the bottom of the door.
3. New position for spacer wheels
The Magic 2 system incorporates new spacer wheels, placed at the end of the door, to better protect the door from any contact with the wall.
4. New PATENTED system for any type of adjustment
The new Magic 2 slider system incorporates a PATENTED® micrometric adjustment system, which allows any type of vertical and horizontal adjustment: to compensate for the possible wall irregularities. These operations are possible also without removing the door from the slide as it was in the previous model.
5. Practical unblocking system
The Magic 2 system is equipped with two new anti unhooking elements. In these new elements, two safety rods have been inserted, they are used to easily rotate the anti unhooking without any other tool.
|Max Door Width||Up to 43-1/4"||Up to 70-7/8"||Up to 70-7/8"|
|Min Door Width||25-3/4”|
|Door Thickness||From 1-1/8” to 2-1/2”|
|Type of Door||Wood|
|Door Position||In Front of Wall|
|Track Mounting||Wall Front|
|Door Mounting Method||Screw|
|Soft-Close Type||Both Ends Operation (Left or right-handed doors)|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Weight Capacity per Door||Max. 176 lb / 80 kg|
|Product Type||Hardware, Track|
- Depending on the material a slight trace of wear may appear on the floor. Tile gaps are noticeable when moving the door.
- Always use instructions provided by the manufacturer / Ternoscorrevoli, as included with the product.
- Installation of the Product shall be executed by qualified individuals only, always ensuring that each product is securely installed using proper fixation methods, as appropriate for each applicable substratum.
- We trust that anyone installing these products has the required skills, knowledge, and experience.
- Milcasa Renovation LLC. expressively disclaims any liabilities for results obtained through improper use or installation.
- Always remove residues debris, dust (sawdust and/or aluminum cuttings scrap) from the rails using a dry cloth before installing the system.