- Technical Data
- Installation Instruction
This template is designed for the installation of the ERGON LIVING T.E. system.
When purchasing 5 or more ERGON® LIVING, you receive the template absolutely free.
Buy, use, return, and get 50% back.
- The template allows for the installation of the ERGON system components on the top and bottom edges of the door panel.
- To perform the installation, a router with a template guide and a plunge router bit must be used. The difference between the outer diameter of the template guide and the diameter of the cutting part of the router bit should be 1/2".
It is recommended to use a template guide with a 1/2" diameter and a router bit with a 1/4" diameter.
- Make marks from the edge of the door panel on the top and bottom edges, opposite the handle, at the following distances:
For SMALL arm - 5 11/64" (131.5 mm)
For BASE arm - 7 7/64" (180.5 mm)
For LARGE arm - 11 1/2" (292 mm)
- Mark the center of the door panel along the bottom and top edges.
- Secure the template to the bottom edge of the door panel, aligning the mark with the slot on the inner part of the upper template platform.
- Loosen the screws securing the upper template platform and align the upper platform by matching the alignment slots with the markings.
- Insert LOWER ARM 1 and LOWER ARM 2 into the window of the upper template platform one by one and mill the mounting positions to the specified depth according to the instructions.
- Move the template to the top edge of the door panel, repeating the steps described in step 3.
- Insert the appropriate inserts into the window of the upper template platform according to the size of the purchased system - SMALL, BASE, or LARGE. Mill the mounting positions for the component to the specified depth according to the instructions. #MilcasaTools