The MAGIC 2 is a wall mount sliding system for wood doors weighing up to 176 lbs (80 kg) each. This unique concealed hardware and running track create the illusion that the door is floating. This hardware can be cut and fitted for a wide variety of door widths and thicknesses. It is a high-quality smooth running system.
Completely concealed hardware and upper running track.
Sliding system for wood door or aluminum door panels and frames.
Interior / Residential and Hotels Doors.
Right, and Left doors applicable.
Smooth sliding system.
The slide system is built into the door, making it completely invisible whether the door is a closed or open position.
The mounting plate is designed to be wall-mounted.
Magic 2 is an INNOVATIVE and PATENTED system that represents the evolution of Magic.
Over 50 mm of the braking distance
Uses new PATENTED dampers, for total braking of 50 mm, increasing the soft closing motion of 20 mm more than the previous version, keeping the same widths of the door.
New adjustable stoppers
The new adjustable dampers are no more connected to the spacer or end caps. is now possible to adjust the damper position when required.
1. Patented lower wheels for better smoothness The new lower wheels of Magic 2 have PATENTED suspensions, and have been designed with a larger diameter, bearings, and bigger pivots. The rubber on the wheels has been doubled to make them stronger and smoother.
Magic 2 system integrates two fixed springs that work up to 90 pounds of door weight. For doors heavier than 90 pounds, up to a maximum of 160 pounds, new wheels will flex more and hit the new rubber cylinder that acts as an additional cushion to the two springs.
2. Silent lower guide In order to increase the smoothness of motion, the Magic 2 system is equipped with a metallic lower guide made in Zama. to increase sliding silence Magic2 also includes a plastic profile at the bottom of the door.
3. New position for spacer wheels
The Magic 2 system incorporates new spacer wheels, placed at the end of the door, to better protect the door from any contact with the wall.
4. New PATENTED system for any type of adjustment The new Magic 2 slider system incorporates a PATENTED® micro metric adjustment system, which allows any type of vertical and horizontal adjustment: to compensate for the possible wall irregularities. These operations are possible also without removing the door from the slide as it was in the previous model.
5. Practical unblocking system The Magic 2 system is equipped with two new anti unhooking elements. In these new elements, two safety rods have been inserted, they are used to easily rotate the anti unhooking without any other tool.
The upper running track can be recessed into the door for a clearance (distance between the door to the wall ) from 1/2” up to 1-1/4” Example for baseboards thickness.
Door overlap one side of frame 2" (50 mm) and opposite, 6-5/8" (168 mm) when in the fully closed position (dimensions depending on door width and type of installation). Net opening width = DOOR WIDTH (-) 8-5/8" (219 mm). The bottom rollers need to run on a solid floor like hardwood, tiles, concrete, metal, glass, etc.Carpet, cork or other soft floors required installation of the running track (purchase separate).