- Technical Information
- Installation Instruction
The kit assembles into a galvanized steel frame with full pocket, patented removable track, everything you need to hang the door and metal door post for installation as a complete unit.
Eclisse Pocket Door Systems has found a way to re-invent the pocket door and checked off every box when it comes to eliminating all of the problems associated with pocket doors.
- Frame kit includes: galvanized steel frame (assembly required), patented removable track, floor guide, maintenance-free track and runners (holds a door up to 220 lbs.), adjustable door stops, door mounting kit, drywall screws, and 12 year warranty
- Quick and easy assembly, the Eclisse frame kit features a patented removable track so you never have to break drywall again to remove the track making installation and removal a breeze
- Use any door you want including 1 in. aluminum, 1-3/8 in. or 1-3/4 in. (Maximum door thickness to be used on this system is 1-3/4 in.)
- Smooth quiet operation, rattle-free bottom guide and maintenance-free runners that can support doors up to 220 lbs.
- The frame is completely made from steel from end to end so no more wood components, the frame has horizontal and vertical reinforced bars along with a door post creating strength and rigidity and preventing the wall flexing and plaster cracking
- Use with metal or wood stud walls
- Includes 2 adjustable door stops giving you the flexibility to decide how far you want your door to protrude out or if you want it to be flush with the wall
- Made in Italy and includes a 12-year warranty
Add-on accessories not included and sold separately include: self-closing system, bias (soft closer), bias (soft open/soft closer), and poplar jamb kit, the poplar jamb kit is recommended since the system requires jambs
Along with the frame kit, you also have the ability to get add-on accessories and they include:
-BIAS (Soft Closer)
-BIAS DS (Soft Open/Soft Closer)
-Primed Jamb Kit (trim kit-finishes off opening)
*The system requires jambs so you can either purchase ours or make your own. The jamb kit is the trim kit that hides the metal framing, and you can put whatever casing you want around the opening to finish it off.
|Door Frame Type
|Pocket Door Frame
|Hardware Finish Family
|Product Weight (lb.)