- Technical Data
- Installation Instruction
The Template is designed for installing AGB WAVE door handles.
When purchasing 5 or more AGB WAVE Door Handels, you receive the template absolutely free.
Buy, use, return, and get $40 back.
- The template allows for making cutouts for the WAVE handle seating areas for locks with a faceplate length of 196 and 160 millimeters, and a distance from the edge of the lock to the center of the rotation mechanism of 50 and 60 millimeters.
- For the cutout, a router with a guide bushing and an installed plunge cutter must be used.
- The difference between the external diameter of the guide bushing and the diameter of the cutting part of the cutter should be 1/2 inch.
- It is recommended to use a guide bushing of 1/2 inch and a cutter of 1/4 inch in size.
- Mount the template on the door panel by pressing the stop bar against the end of the door.
- Align the cutout on the template corresponding to the length of the lock's faceplate along the bottom edge of the lock's seating area.
- Secure the template in place with clamps.
- Carry out the cutout for the handle seating area using the router.
- Repeat the above steps, moving the template to the opposite side of the door panel.