- Technical Data
- Installation Instruction
The template is intended for the inset of the bottom roller of the Magic System.
When purchasing 5 or more Magic Systems, you receive the template absolutely free.
Buy, use, return, and get $40 back.
- The template allows for insets in door panels with a thickness ranging from 1 1/4 inches to 3 inches.
- For the inset, it is necessary to use a router with a guide bushing and an installed plunge bit.
- The difference between the external diameter of the guide bushing and the diameter of the cutting part of the router bit should be 1/2 inch.
- It is recommended to use a guide bushing of 1/2 inch in size and a router bit of 1/4 inch in size.
- Determine the center of the door panel and mark it with a marking tool.
- Position the template on the bottom end of the door panel, press it against the side end, and secure it with a clamp.
- Loosen the screws of the top plate and align the inner groove in the router window with the mark of the door panel's center, then secure the position of the template's top plate by tightening the locking screws.
- In a few plunges, route the groove for the bottom roller of the Magic system.
- Repeat the sequence of the listed operations on the opposite edge of the door panel's bottom end.